Social Media Engagement
If you are going to use social media for your business, make it count! With the right strategy and tools, your business can shine online.
Here are some easy-to-follow dos and don’ts that will help you to meaningfully reach and interact with new and existing customers.
- Make it easy for prospects and customers to find you by crafting profiles that are clear and similar across your different platforms.
- Share content your audience cares about.
- Match the right content to the right network.
- Respond timely to questions or comments.
- Don’t over use hashtags in a post
- Don’t overshare by posting constantly.
- Don’t delete comments. Be transparent
- Avoid poor grammar and spelling